Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NOTD: Rainbow Crackle

A lot of times I'm surprised to see what inspires other nail artist. But ever sense I've started doing nail art I've found that there is no limit to what you can do for nail designs or what can inspire you. This nail art was actually inspired by one of my house keys. Sense I've recently moved I have a lot more keys and most look the same. So after locking myself out of the house (twice) my sister suggested I paint my keys. I really put a lot of thought into painting them as crazy as that sounds like hello kitty with 3d glasses, Kenny from south park and a ninja to name a few. But my favorite was the rainbow crackle. It originally was supposed to be a lollipop but turned into a colorful mess so I threw some crackle over it and fell in love. I also recently bought some bat and skull glitter stickers so I threw those on as well. I loved this nail art so much I wore it to my family Christmas party I just didn't have the heart to take it off before I left for the trip. :)

3 comments:

  1. That rainbow crackle looks awesome....sure would love to try that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @-Diana- Thank you. This is one design i don't think ill ever get sick of :)

    ReplyDelete