Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Polish Haul

I decided to stop by Walgreen's to pick up a few polishes. They had some great sales going on for wet n wild and sinful colors. Wet n wild new mega last polishes were buy 2 get 1 free. I picked On A Trip, I Need A Refresh-Mint, and Candy-licious. All of them are really great colors for spring. But I do really hate the brushes their just to big for the top of the bottle and pick up to much polish I find myself having to scrap it off on the side of the bottle even when there looks like there is hardly any on the brush its so annoying. Sinful Colors polishes were all 50% off. I was surprised to see that even the ones in the new collections were on sale to most time its just there main line. So when I saw 4 new collections on sale I was in heaven. I picked up Cinderella and Green Ocean which I was so excite to see they had out already.
                                             On A Trip, Candy-licious, I Need A Refresh-mint
                                        Cinderella really beautiful light blue with purple reflects
                  Green Ocean has amazing green,blue,and purple flakes and glitter. I'm so in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment