Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

DIY: Jessie J Inspired Studded Holograpic Ring

Last night I was online looking at nail designs and came across a picture of Jessie J and fell in love with her ring I've seen similar ones a lot lately and I have really been wanting one. I 'll probably make another one soon that's a lot more similar to Jessie's but for now I put my own twist on this one. I used 3d holographic glitter to cover the studs and added a round stud in the center painted it white and did a little crackle pattern. I decided to do a double chain for the ring band which is more my style. I wanted something really unique and different with a little edge which is totally my style.


                                                             Jessie J
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment