Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Topshop Sale

I went with my sister to go see a movie and we figured while we were out we would do a little shopping. We figured a lot of stores are getting ready for spring, really any reason to go to Topshop sounds great to me. I walked in went right for the jewelry as usual. I swear Topshop has the most amazing jewelry. I was so excited to see there was a huge sale going on. There was a whole rack of jewelry for $3. I bought two rings and might go back for more. One is a black ladybug with blue spots the other is an amazing rock like ring that's purple and green it kinda changes color in the light it's so gorgeous, and it was the last one left! Each were originally $30 but I got them both for $3 from $60 to $6 amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment