Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions


I love tags! I've done a few on my YouTube channel but none on my blog yet. So I figured this would be fun to do and a good way for all of you to get to know me better. :)




SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Dry
-What is your current facial wash? Don't have just one I always switch up my face wash
-Do you exfoliate? yes
-What brand do you use? St. Ives Apricot scrub 
-What moisturizer do you use? Jergens
-Do you have freckles? nope
-Do you use eye cream? no
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? no 
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? nope


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? At the moment L.A. Colors Deep Beige or Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
-How about concealer? L.A. Colors Nude. Still on the hunt for my perfect concealer
-Do you know your undertone color? no
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love fake lashes. I usually just wear them on special occasions or for dramatic looks
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use? Maybelline Define-A-Lash
-Sephora or MAC? Mac
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Foundation,Powder,Blush brushes, Flat brush, Blending brush and Eyeliner brush are my most haves.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-For the face? Physicians Formula Correcting Primer
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Favorite shadow is Mac cranberry, I love blue shadows
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both I probably use liquid more but I love the pencil more. Strange I know.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I poke it more with makeup brushes
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love them because you can use them in so many ways as highlights, blush, lip color,nail polish,eyeliner. There amazing! It's a product every person needs in there makeup collection
-Do you use mineral makeup? no
-What is your favorite lipstick? At the moment Revlon Icy nude and Demure.
-How about lipgloss? Bonnebell Cappuccino and NK Watermelon
-What is your favorite blush to use? L.A. Colors Pink Blush
-Do you buy your makeup on eBay? no but I do like to browse on there sometimes
-Do you like drugstore makeup? no. I love it!!!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No I wish but I've never lived close to one
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? yes
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? sometimes if I'm rushing or I'm just being lazy. But I'm also just naturally clumsy :)
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Too much blush. Trust me you don't wanna have a Bridget Jones moment.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? colorful
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian and Emma Stone
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip gloss I always have to be wearing some kind of lip product I can't stand to have dry lips. Trust me no one wants to kiss someone with dry cracked lips. Yuck!
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? yes
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? yes
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? well every brand has their flaws but I love Urban Decay,Mac, and Wet n Wild
-What do you think of Makeup?? I think it's just another great way to express yourself and show your creativity and style.




I tag everyone who wants to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment