Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Cute Blog Award

Thank You to Parisa for this award! Check out her awesome blog :)


This award is so cute! The owl is adorable.


For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.


The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
 Eyeliner and chapstick I'd go crazy without. I always need to have some kind of lip product on my lips.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
     Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots
3. What is your favorite dessert?
     Ice cream is my weakness :)
4. Favourite color?
    Purple
5. What is your middle name?
    Caroline
6. What was the last song that you listened to?
    One Direction - Up all Night

7. Cats or dogs?
Both

Something about myself that you don't know
I can never leave the house without polish on my nails. I'd feel naked even a top coat or base coat is better than nothing.


Here are the cute blogs that deserve this tag
ilyje$$icaomg
An Urban Sweetheart's Guide To (Almost) 
All Things
Amber Likes
carolcarol92
Dragon Mommy
Frippery Digits
Haute Lacquer
I need high ceilings!
Nailside
Pearls, lace and ruffles ; a fatshion blog.
Tiny plastic fingernails
* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ * What Do Stars Do?? * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *
Nail-Files From The Basement
BASE COAT TOP COAT

 I tag any of my followers who would like to post this award. So anyone and everyone feel free to tag yourself! 

4 comments:

  1. yayyyyyy AND this award matches your blog colors so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Parisa ya it does I love it. Thank You for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou :-)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete