Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nail Art Challenge : Yellow

I don't really have any good bright yellow nail polishes yet. Mainly because it's hard to find a good bright yellow and it's not a color I wear very much. I decided this would be a great chance to try out the Sally Hansen salon effect strips in Electric Shock. I'll probably do a review on them soon. But let's just say I loved the color it was super bright yellow like a ray of sunshine on my nails. But after a few days I was sick of just yellow so add a little design.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute.
    I think yellow polishes are just one of them things only certain people can pull off. Yours look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree yellow polish doesn't look great on everyone. Anytime I think of yellow nail polish, I think of Rihanna's yellow smiley face nails. But I was surprised I actually really liked it on myself.

      Delete