Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

52 Week Nail Challenge

I feel like I've been slacking on my nail art but I just haven't been able to think of new ideas. So I decided it was time for a challenge. I came across the 31 day challenge which seemed like it would be fun but I don't think i'd be able to do my nails everyday. So when I cam across the 52 week nail challenge by http://gretalrabbit.blogspot.com/ it seemed more flexible plus it's more themes so I knew I had to try it. 


But I decided to put a little twist on it sense I get bored of my manicures very quickly I'll probably post more than on theme per week. The day I post it will vary depending on when I get time to paint my nails. I've also decided instead of going in order of the list of themes i'm going to randomly choose  theme's from the list. I will still be doing all the themes on the list but just randomly.


Here is the list of themes


1 . pink
2. inspired by color
3. gradient
4.  Halloween
5. metallic
6. nudes/browns
7. inspired by a tutorial
8. taping
9. rainbow
10. winter
11. violet
12. Christmas
13.new years
14.  black and white
15. inspired by song
16. splatter
17. red
18. inspired by movie/TV
19.  polka dot
20. valentines day
21. green
22. inspired by flag
23. spring
24. kawaii
25. inspired by pattern
26. pastel
27. Easter
28. yellow
29. inspired by fashion
30. galaxies
31. neon/bright
32. flowers
33. orange
34. half moon
35. inspired by food
36. summer
37. delicate print
38. inspired by technology
39. stripe
40. glitter
41. tribal
42. inspired by book
43. water marble
44.  blue
45. french manicure
46. inspired by artwork
47. animal print
48. matte
49. autumn
50. newspaper
51. inspired by supernatural/sci-fi
52. grey





I'm so excited to do this challenge, I will get to try some new techniques and try new nail designs I have never done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment