Sense I just moved I was in need of a new big jewelry holder mainly for my necklaces. So I had bought a new full length mirror and it came with this big piece of cardboard. I 'm always trying to look for new ways to recycle things,so I ended up making this cute jewelry holder. This is a great way to store and display your jewelry each of the push pins hold 3 or 4 necklaces and also rings.
1) Start by laying down newspaper on the floor so you don't make a mess. Next I used white acrylic paint and just painted random areas on the cardboard.
2) Take your spray paint and spray all over the cardboard. (I used a navy blue spray paint)
3) I wrote my name at the top using acrylic paint then outlined it with a black sharpie. Glued on some word cards.
4) I used some red decorative tape and place it around the edges as a boarder
5) All that's left is to use some nails to hang it up. Then stick some push pins in to hold your jewelry.